Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lola, Please Come Back!

So, a few months back Lola and I mended fences. She is such a great person. She reached out to me and we have vowed never to fight publicly again! So, now that we are friends again, I have reached out to Lola to ask her to co-write on this blog. She is very busy right now, but if she can spare a moment I would like for us all to romp and have fun again. Maybe she could get Woody to come back too. I still love and miss him, but when Lola and I had that big fight, he took her side. He is quite loyal to her. Bite-me-Man can kiss my ass, but if Lola insists, he can come back too!

2 comments:

  1. I realized that I signed into this blog the wrong way. Please re-invite me, as I had another account. And you could invite Woody and Bobby too. I will tell Woody that you've fallen for Austin Powers, although I should tell you he has an itty bitty weenie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, F... me running Lola! It is a miracle I figured out how to invite you to begin with. I will tackle this problem later today or whenever. It will take me hours. I also do not know how to invite woodie or bite-me-man unless they have blogger. I am too overwhelmed to even use capital letters. I should have known you and your friends would be royal pains in the arse, as much as i love and adore you all and promise never to fight very much in public again.

    ReplyDelete